Personally I would not troll in CL for any providers as it seems they are typically scams. Why any serious provider would not be on CERB behooves me as this is the place for defacto info in the local industry.

Personally I would not troll in CL for any providers as it seems they are typically scams. Why any serious provider would not be on CERB behooves me as this is the place for defacto info in the local industry.

Well put Tbayboy :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ***t***iv***

there are definitely legitimate providers who advertise on CL, some here as well, some other places, and some nowhere else at all.

there are a lot of time wasters on both ends, (so-called providers and hobbyists) but if you see someone you like, it's worth a shot.

I know for sure at LEAST 2 ladies are legit, probably more. I don't know about Harley for certain but like I said above it is worth a try.

I have posted there from time to time :) and I am legit too lol ;)

good luck with Harley, hope you find what you are looking for!

p.s. the best thing to do, if no one here can tell you definitively, is try.

I see that she had advertised on CL again this week. I tried to meet up with her once a few months ago. She had emailed me a couple of photos and in following emails provided me with an address and a phone number. There was no answer when I called. Her place looked very run down. Please let me know if you see her, as she certainly looked hot in the photos.

can you please send me her contact number?

I tried yesterday but the phone number I had is no longer valid.