best firm body

kerry does not, or at least did not have a firm boddy in the summer when i saw her. she claimed she gained weight from quitting smoking, looked more like weight gained from child birth, but she was fun and friendly i must say, was just dissappointed that the pics in her website did not look like her body

Unless she has really changed in the last year, you are nuts!! I guarantee you its not from child birth....she didn't have an ounce of fat on her the few times I have seen her...

do you really think i dont know what fat looks like? and a year since you have seen her?? lots can change in a year, i know what i saw bud, i did say she was lots of fun, and who knows maybe she has lost the weight since i seen her, but i will never find out unless somone posts who has seen her recently.and by the way she was not that much over weight but was definately not the hot body shown in her photos.

I have seen Kerry and Mandy several years back and never thought of them as tone, just great pairs of man-mades.

Two months ago, I was in-need of a release and I found Kerry to be avaiable.

Kerry's service was good and the breast were excellent!

The rest of her body was definely not slim or tone, and there were more than a few ounces of fat, but I wouldn't call her bbw..

Unless she has really changed in the last year, you are nuts!! I guarantee you its not from child birth....she didn't have an ounce of fat on her the few times I have seen her...

Of the SPs I've seen in the city I'd have to say Oshean definately keeps herself in top form. She's a lot of fun and very personable too.

Although she seems to have dropped out of sight (pursuing other interests for a while) Maggie Belair has one hell of a body. I believe she's 43, with a few lines around her mouth, but from the neck down I swear she's 21. A body like a ballerina.

i was thinking of calling lynne but she really doesnt have any good pictures in her ad on EC. I really think better/more pictures of her will help with people making their decisions.

Guest Nickfallon

how old is nicola just out of curiosity im going to see her tmrw for the 1st time..

Guest ziggy

I would say that Courtney of the EC text ads should be added to the list, very , very tight little body.:D

Ravishing Elizabeth has the firmest body I have ever been with. She looks real young like 18. Firm little titties, a perfectly rounded ass and tight .....