Nina -- First time

Hello all, well this is my first time with an SP and my first review so let's see how this goes.

Been interested in giving this a go for a while, and after a rough few days last week I decided to treat myself. Did a lot of searching and stumbled across Nina's ad. Great looking girl, great body and easy going. Did not know what to expect as I had never done this before so I kinda took it slow and let her guide me a little. We talked for a bit to get more comfortable, then I let her lead the way. Kissing and touching, all felt natural after I let the nerves shake away. Started off with a cbj which was great, mid way through was able to get a little massage while we talked some more. Took a break for a bit, and on came the kissing and some from behind action..great way to start my weekend.

All in all it was a great experience, very nice girl and she made me feel comfortable the whole way through. Would I repeat, for sure.. maybe down the road when I want to treat myself to this kind of experience again. Her pictures are accurate and does have a great rack.. being a fan of big breasts made this an easy choice. So thank you, and if you're looking for a friendly encounter, good looking girl with a good attitude, then give Nina a go. That's it from me!

Hello, Where did you see her ad. Is she Indy or with some agency. What are her details, link to her ad - in short how to reach her.

I'm catching up on comments so a bit late. I saw Nina end of June through T2T. Good looking young small girl who I will definitely repeat with. Pictures on the site are accurate. Very cute. She told me she is open to anything except Greek and proved to be correct ''She loves sex hence the job'' she told me. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. A good GFE/PSE. She likes Elvis music so next time I'm putting that on.

A nice personality easy to get comfortable with. When we started kissing and fondling on my sofa, I was a bit surprised when I eventually aimed to carress her kitty: no panties uner a short skirt... nice.

She had no problem with my being an older but fit person, that sorta worries me sometimes with SPs although I haven't encountered any problems yet.

I recommend her to all. Take good care of this girl. Tx Phoebee. I'll be getting back to you.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.