Keissy Hennessy and Victoria Jolie

I had the extreme pleasure to spend some time with Keissy and Victoria yesterday !

I have spent quality time with both ladies on a few occasions now over the past couple years or so !! I always very very much look forward to their visits. I did NOT however expect to ever have the opportunity to see them together in Brandon !!!! I had been booked with Keissy and when Vic told me she was coming to town.... a few texts and Voila a duo was booked and Lee was all smiles :D

I then promptly went out and made sure my life insurance was all in place....

So the day came, confirmations in place and off I go to Brandon. I gets about half way there and the nerves kick in even though I know them well....Jesus Christ I need a drink I am thinking.....so I detour by the old Liquor Barn and grab some relaxation medicine that I also hope the ladies will like too.

I arrive and I am greeted at the door by two amazing French beauties, big smiles, hugs and kisses. And dressed to kill ! Lee ! It was like hooking up with old friends which is I guess what it was....very relaxed and immediatly fun !

So I pull out the tequila and shooter glasses and the ladies were on me like white on rice ;) No nevermind .... that didn't happen ......

We got comfortable on the bed with a drink and chatted and laughed and got caught up a bit and then.......my clothes flew off .... and in a blink of an eye theirs did too !!!

Then my French lesson began :) Ohhhhhhhh My Good God !!! What followed was a most memorable interactive sexual experience and one that I will never forget and truthfully never thought I would experience in this lifetime !

My time with these amazing ladies together was quite simply just not long enough. Sexual experience aside....they are soooooo much fun to hang out with and just talk and laugh. Next time will be more time spent and if they don't come back I am moving to Montreal damnitt ! lol

For the fellas that enjoy duos.....if you get the chance to see Keissy and Vic together.....take advantage and Smile :D

Thanks for the memories ladies ! xox

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.