Ambition Spa Cambridge

Just wondering if anyone has checked out Ambition Spa in Cambridge? On their web site they advertise a room rate at $80 per hour. I wondered how the tip rate works for the girls there? Are the rates different for the girls and if they have set rates for tips I wonder what they are. I didn't get much info from them over the phone.

Did you end up going? I really want to find a good place around Tri-cities other than Phoenix. I almost tried out this one Asian place, but the place was really dirty and falling apart.

I actually ended up going to Phoenix Massage and met a lovely girl named Victoria. The place is a bit of a dump though. Victoria on the other hand was quite lovely.

Just wondering if anyone has checked out Ambition Spa in Cambridge? On their web site they advertise a room rate at $80 per hour. I wondered how the tip rate works for the girls there? Are the rates different for the girls and if they have set rates for tips I wonder what they are. I didn't get much info from them over the phone.

I've been to Ambition about 12 times in the last year. Here's what I can tell you... the room rate is $40/30 min; $60/45 min; $80/60 min; $120/90 min and $160/120 min. "Tipping" depends on the service... for a 30 min session it is $40 for N, $60 for NR, $80 for BS. This rate doubles for every 30 min (i.e. a 1 hr session would be double these prices). So, a 30 min BS is $120 all in, which is my normal session length.

• Like 1