SPS Visiting Sudbury

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just an observation about the number of SPs visiting the Sudbury area over the past few months.I counted at least ten SPs passing through this area over the past three months. Are you aware who is touring through this area at the same time? The market here is small yet wow alot of SPS passing through the area I hear some complaints about not doing well here because of no shows etc. Is it the lack of awareness on local hobbyists or is it just so much money that can go around?

Interesting you bring this up. We have 6-7 SP's coming to Saint John in the next month or so, don't think we've that many this year so far. I think it probably has to do with the time of year, traveling is much more enjoyable when the weather is nice, I could be wrong.

There is a thread active about the poor response to the touring ladies in NB and I fear that the bad feelings about the area will only grow after all of these ladies have passed through in such a short time. You can't really complain about ladies coming this way, but there's no way there won't be a few disappointed SP's after all is said and done. One has already left the area extremely unhappy.

I have booked with 1 lady and will try and see 2 if I can, I hope the guys in the area realize what is happening and try do their best to make sure SP's consider this area when touring.

I hope it doesn't look like I'm trying to hijack your thread, I realize you are speaking about Sudbury specifically, but I think we have a similar situation.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

No problem. I had to cancel an encounter a couple of days ago due to a very bad cold that I am still fighting off. I feel really bad about it but what can you do? I would not have enjoyed it feeling under the weather. I can get my job done but I feel so tired at the end of the day that no way would I enjoy it if I am performing poorly.To that lovely lady that I had the booking arranged with I am very sorry on having to cancel but I believe I gave enough advance notice and I hope we can meet in the future..

Great topic MF and great additions bibbybob,

I find that allot of ladies don't bother to even look at others scheduals before they tour. Some of us have dates posted on our calendars up to 4 weeks in advance so it is not like it is that hard to check prior to booking. In a business where we should all work together to benefit each other, it does not always work that way.

Eventually, some of these ladies will learn to plan better and not just jump the gun on booking a trip. The good ladies will come back, even when it is quiet as a travelling lady can't always expect a busy trip everywhere all the time.

Some cities can support a few touring ladies a month, as each lady bring something different to the table regarding experience, price,etc. There are more factors than just a lot of travelling ladies in a city in a month that can cause a ladies trip to be disappointing, but this is a business of living and learning and if you only look out for yourself you wont get very far ahead. After a lady has a few bad trips to a city that has interest in her, she will need to look back and find out why?

And yes you can blame me for the influx of ladies, I have worked my ass of to get other ladies to enjoy in some of my favourite cities as I know that you gentlemen will enjoy their company as much as I do, if not more.

• Like 5

It's an expensive hobby. That's why I have a budget and can only meet a wonderful lady every 3 months or so. It's the only way to go. As far as experiences with Cerb ladies versus the local newspaper, ----------, and --------, there is a big difference.

Especially in Timmins. You do get the odd exception. Keep in mind that as much as you'd like to see them all, you can't. You just have to pick and choose.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

There are several local ladies that may be within your budget! Take a look at the recommendations in the Sudbury section.

Keep in mind that commenting in a negative way about a ladies rates is not only extremely rude its very much agaisnt the rules here. The ladies have every right to charge what they wish and you have every right to see them or not. Not everyone can afford to own a lexus but can be very happy driving a kia or a even a 40 year old lada, we all work and play within our limits. I am sure many people in sudbury are wealthy and live well above average income status and play within those limits.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Lookup Erin in the membership rolls and check her profile. Her website address is there> She is a member here but doesnt frequent this board very often. She is a one in a million woman. Enjoy!

Lookup Erin in the membership rolls and check her profile. Her website address is there> She is a member here but doesnt frequent this board very often. She is a one in a million woman. Enjoy!

Thanks! I was finally able to get a hold of her.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Keep your eyes open. Summer is a bit slower but come fall there will be more ladies visiting.