Interested in starting off my first tour!

Hello Gentlemen :)

First off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aubrey and I am an Independent SP based in Charlottetown, PE

I started out in January and built up a clientèle and a reputation in my hometown and have decided that I would like to branch out to different regions and decided the first place I would like to start is the beautiful Province of Newfoundland.

Before anything is set in stone I was interested in asking a few questions to the men who would be my possible guests.

I would not be going there until October ( I would like to make sure I plan properly) and wondering if there is enough demand there for me to go.

Also what cities within NFLD would you prefer I make my debut appearance

Thanks for your time and any input and response is greatly appreciated!

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Guest JMcKenzie

Hi Aubrey. We'd love to see you in St. John's! If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

How about Fredericton? :) It's closer then NL and Ottawa. Maybe you could stop by on the way out west.

First off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Aubrey and I am an Independent SP based in Charlottetown, PE

I started out in January and built up a clientèle and a reputation in my hometown and have decided that I would like to branch out to different regions and decided the first place I would like to start is the beautiful Province of Newfoundland.

Before anything is set in stone I was interested in asking a few questions to the men who would be my possible guests.

I would not be going there until October ( I would like to make sure I plan properly) and wondering if there is enough demand there for me to go.

Also what cities within NFLD would you prefer I make my debut appearance

Thanks for your time and any input and response is greatly appreciated!

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Sydney is a definite stop along by journeys gentlemen

and Brian44 you are supposed to be coming to see me are you not? ;)

And to Angela's comment: he doesn't have a response to that, he still has all the other ladies he ''promises'' to see lol

Edited by aubreyxxx
comment on rep point
  • Like 1

Excellent choice, Aubrey! ;) For NL, I suggest definitely St. John's, but also consider Corner Brook. There seem to be a lot of ladies coming to visit us lucky gents in the capital of late, so make sure to not overlap too much with someone else in order to make it work for everyone.

I'll bow out here, as I am sure one of the touring ladies will have a much better handle on what the local market demand will support.

We'll be glad to welcome you when you do come, and depending on timing and various nebulous factors, make sure you have a good visit!

FR