recommendations

hi everyone

going to be in st johns soon and looking for recommendations on some of the ladies there and some info about the mp scene

In June I will also be in St. John's for business. I'm from Europe and I'm not that familiar with the Canadian scene. This site contains lot of information about SP's, so that's pretty much covered.

I was just wondering. I also often visit swinger clubs. Are there any of those in St. John's? I can't seem to find anything, and anything I find in Canada seems to suggest that singles aren't that welcome in those clubs. Any of the locals can give me some hints and maybe some links?

There are no swingers clubs in St. John's that are public, there are a few private parties held on occasion but these are the case of having to know someone to get an invite. St. John's is a VERY small city and privacy is very important especially in this sort of lifestyle.

A Single man either needs to be invited by a couple or pre-screened by the club (but again this varies depending on club and club rules)

• Like 1

Okay, thanks for the reply. This seems to be indeed quite different from the scene in Belgium. It was worth looking it up, but since I will only be in St. John's for a bit more than a week, this will not likely to be an option.

Emily is exactly right on all her comments related to swingers clubs. In St. John's they are all private and you'll find it difficult to get an invite, youreally need to know someone to get in.

As far as SP's you're right that CERB has that covered so watch the notices and ad's. In St. John's there are a number of other local SP's that don't advertise on Cerb and should you desire to explore any of those options feel free to PM me and I'll let you know where to find them.

• Like 1

The swinging community in St. John's and Newfoundland in general is very private. Being that everywhere is either a small city or a small town, people talk. Everyone has to live and work here, so things are hush hush. Emily and Chuck are both absolutely correct in that you must know someone to be invited into the group. And even then, visitors aren't normally considered. There are places you can post that you are visiting and looking for fun, and you can PM me for more info as I won't share such things here.

Hope you enjoy your visit to St.Johns, and find what you are looking for :)

• Like 2

Hi, thanks for all the replies. I realise now that I missed some local knowledge. I had expected St. John's to be at least as big as my home town (population of 90k). I am sure that I will find other ways to entertain myself. ;-)

St. John's is about 250,000 in population and unfortunately becoming more metropolitan all the time. In terms of the sex scene we Newfoundlanders are among the horniest on the planet and quite active, it's busy and quite fun but it's still very much for the most part under the radar.

As someone who lives here, we just find that the six degrees of separation too often results in "somebody, knowing somebody, who knows somebody" which tends to make St. John's feel very small when your trying to hide something. Also people have a very nosy nelly vibe as well and want to know your business.

Hi, thanks for all the replies. I realise now that I missed some local knowledge. I had expected St. John's to be at least as big as my home town (population of 90k). I am sure that I will find other ways to entertain myself. ;-)
  • Like 1

I hear you. Being a small community isn't always about the number of people. I guess I'm just lucky with 2 swingers clubs in my home town and several other closeby.