No posting history? No problem!

I just came across this thread today, and like many others I hit the Nominate button.

Futileresistenze subsequently posted a thank you on my Guestbook, and pointed out that it was odd that so many people had nominated the post yet none had replied to it. So, this is an answer to that.

Sometimes a message is complete enough that no further comment is required. I think the many nominations demonstrate that people agree wholeheartedly with what was written, and the lack of replies is simply an indication that people did not feel the need to add to what was said, or to contradict any of it. There were no questions involved, nor any invitations to provide other views, so there was nothing to reply to.

That's a very good thing! In fact, I think the posting is a good candidate for being made into a "sticky" within this section. If you agree, let me know and I'll ask mod to do so.

• Like 1

This thread created by Futileresistenze was absolutely incredible and I believe with recent events and issue us providers are in constant battle with, this thread also needs to be revisited and where it was not written by a provider I feel at times our concerns are taken to lightly but when a hobbyist brings attention to a situation, it can at times be given more thought, respect in some regards and not just disregarded.

Just my thoughts from experience,

Lexy

• Like 1