Summer LifeStyle In North Eastern Ontarioo

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have been giving it some thought over the past few days over the differences we have in North Eastern Ontario over Southern Ontario in regards to life styles we lead up here. One out of three families here have access to a Family Camp(Cottage for you Southerners) or go camping at one of the Provincial Parks or have a trailer parked at a private camp ground. Every Friday afternoon you will see the local food mart parking lot filled with trucks and cars and buggies wheeled out loaded to the top with food and beer. The Great Migration North or South commences and the cities and towns empty out and head for the Northern Ontario playground We go fishing,camping canoeing and boating on the Great Lakes and the cities become very quiet as well as the towns. Extended maintainance shutdowns for Mines ,Mills and Smelters often take place so people book their vacations for this period of time. The point I am making is that things become slow up here because we leave town for a couple of weeks at a time and only come back for a day or two to pay bills,buy more beer(yay)food and do the laundry . So ladies that tour please keep this in mind when planning your tours cause its family time here for most of us and we will be back at the end of August refreshed and horny as hell!

Have A Great Summer All Of You

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

You nailed it MightyFinn. I'd also add that for such a long time, we would not get the wonderful ladies of Cerb in our neck of the woods. Now, this summer they're coming all within a small time frame. I for one, is on a budget for these extra curricular activies and only have a limited amount of funds to go around even though I'd like to see all those wonderful ladies.