Veronica Valentine

hello gentlemen

i am reliable and return all msgs / emails as best i can in a prompt and friendly manner. sometimes schedules conflict but this should change as of this week. I have a much wider range of available times for incall as well as outcall. i was awaiting a change in living arrangements and job commitments.

so i apologise if you have found me to be unreliable and i welcome you to contact me by phone or email.

thanks for your time,

Veronica Valentine

ps i also welcome those who have spent time with me to review

I was PM that this little doll played games. He booked and she didn't show. I am passing on her. Good luck

Hmm... that's all the 'review' I need then. Thanks.

That sure is quick to judge... If someone has seen her please let others know if you had a good or bad experience please. FIRST HAND (No Hearsay) if you believe the hearsay or reviews of any memebers who just joined in the last month as "The truth" then why bother even reading the reviews and recommendations?

Honestly these posts by "bouncypancake" sound like you are trying to discrete this lady and you have not ever seen her yet? No experienced review board member will pay any attention to your posts but new members may see your posts and make a decision based on what you have commented on.

Veronica is welcoming reviews about her! In our experience anyone who welcomes reviews has nothing to hide. Let's wait till someone actually posts something substantial (or "take one for the team" if her photos and description interest you) and then let everyone know first hand and lets not get involved in the "Hearsay" bullshit.

I was PM that this little doll played games. He booked and she didn't show. I am passing on her. Good luck

Was the person who PM'd you someone who is well known on the review boards or who has contributed valued information to you or the public in the past? Keep in mind that a PM could be made by one of the ladies competition or someone who had a bad experience with a lady.

I don't like to see people trying to discrete one of the ladies before anyone has even posted a review or recommendation about her in public. This to me sounds unfair. She is welcoming reviews, she is contributing to this board I would strongly encourage someone to step in and defend this lady with a nice review if anyone has someone nice to say about her.

I agree with the MOD on this one, Don't listen to people who post or PM without some kind of history on here. I feel like taking her for a spin just to give her an honest review.

~Dreamer

All right, okay. I'll wait for more feedback about her - but when feedback here is all you have... what am I supposed to do? I have to take people's word for it on some level. Maybe I was too quick to respond... but it's been a week, and just one person with any experience with her - and it's a no-show.

Plus her pics are assorted - ie, never showing any facial area with body parts, and different hair lengths, etc. That automatically poses one question to me. Should I be calling her for fun, or should I be calling her 'officer'?

Because no one else would step up to the plate and give a public review, I called her up for a meeting and then unfortunatly I couldn't make our time and I had to cancel. I will see her next week and I promise to give an honest review of her. If anyone else wants to share their stories about her with me you can PM me.

~Dreamer

thanks dreamer8, i know im not your type but you wanted to help me out and i thank you for that.

im extremely fit and super sexy with great legs and a fabulous ass! not to mention my superior tits and sexual appetite that goes on and on....

here's a full body/face pic for skeptics, enjoy! have an awesome day. if you call me, im sure your day would be a helluva lot bettah ! ;)

luv veronica xxx

Guest psoe
thanks dreamer8, i know im not your type but you wanted to help me out and i thank you for that.

im extremely fit and super sexy with great legs and a fabulous ass! not to mention my superior tits and sexual appetite that goes on and on....

here's a full body/face pic for skeptics, enjoy! have an awesome day. if you call me, im sure your day would be a helluva lot bettah ! ;)

luv veronica xxx

one more WOW

Veronica,

Thanks for the full body and face shot, I am sure that will seal the deal for many of the guys here ;). I hope you were not offended about you not being my type. I have no doubt your great in bed with all your firm body parts and endurance! I will see you this week if no one posts a review first.

~Dreamer

P.s. you are a very sexy woman even if your not exactly my type, I am sure you will give me the ride of my life.

I had the ultimate pleasure of spending some time with Veronica the other day and all I can say is WOW .. the best experience of my life. She makes you feel very comfortable right away. Her photos are great but she is even better in person! I will definitely repeat!

• Like 1

I've been PM'd about this Veronica babe, and all things seem pretty good (and tempting). Thanks, Mr. Guy Who Pm'd Me for the feedback!

Yes thank you!!! And yes I am VERY tempting babe. You should definitely enjoy the pleasure of my experience. You know how to get ahold of me. Incalls are available all day long in my private classy, clean house.

Have a great day all!

me.jpg.28feda5294997013f74d4438d2e96ff1.jpg