Alexa Cummings (Aka Angeleyes)

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I had the chance to meet with Angeleye yesterday and I would like to keep the hidden gem a secret, but I would not be a good Cerby!

Angeleye is a sexy woman in her 20's and is really good at what she does! I could hardly hang on when she was using her soft sexy lips if you know what I mean very HOT! I had to stop and change positions! This is a woman that likes to change positions often and I'm into that. She got right into it when she was on top, bottom, side or back! I must admit that I had trouble keeping up with her. The best way to describe her ability to make my eyes go to the back of my head is 'OMG'.

Hey guys her predominately in Ottawa and sometimes work in Toronto, so let's treat her right to keep her here.

Apex

It was a dark and cool night, nobody was on the streets except me, Svarr.

I was in search of a fun time with a beautiful lady. Luckily, the across the chatroom our eyes met.

We had set up an appointment for within the hour. Rushing to get ready and off to the south-end location

I couldn't help but wonder. Was she as beautiful as the pictures, does such a person actually exist.

After a phone call from a designated place, and easily finding the apartment building from the place, I

was nervous as George Bush at a shoe throwing convention. Stepping off the elevator the diggs were

to the right midway down the hallway. Softly tapping the door, I heard a sweet voice answer 'just a minute'.

And then it happened.

The door openened.

A goddess stood there, welcoming me into her house.

I entered her dark abode where we hung up my jacket, took off my shoes and proceeded to the bedroom.

After some getting to know you talk we took a hot shower, and I proceeded to give her a back massage.

What happened in between is private between her and me, needless to say I would not be writing this if I didn't think it was a hell of a fantastic time.

After I was spent, we hopped into the shower again for a quick rinse. Alas, it was time for me to leave the company of the godess. While sad to do so and leave her company, I smiled knowing that

I would definatly go see her again soon as I am able.

well......now that I had decided to go se this lovely....every oone is posting about her......so I have a post comming soon...once my eyes focus.....

Saw Angeleyes in the chat and talked to her there for a bit, we agreed to meet at my place.

When she arrived I saw that she was stunning. Tall, long hair, beautiful blue eyes: I was in for some fun.

We exchanged pleasantries, Went upstairs, had a shower together and then headed for the bedroom.

Wow, what an amazing booty. DATY, DATO, followed by BBBJ and Cowgirl, more amazing DATY (learned a thing or two)

Will be repeating again and absolutely recommend.

Guest n----9

have to agree there... not a spinner, but good looks, very good attitude...incredible booty (and knows how to shake it.) Good choice for a fun afternoon. Was in town for the usual 2 day stint... wasn't planning to see anyone...but did she ever put on a show in chat. Couldn't resist ;)

It's my first post, so bear with me! I just saw Angeleyes today and boy, why did I wait so long? She arrived dressed in tight jeans and a nice top... My God, what a body! But, it's not her body who made my jaw fall to the floor, it was those LEGENDARY eyes... When she looks at you, you just want to melt, lol... I turned around to close the door behind her and bam, she was already naked! After I had just picked up my jaw from the floor from looking into her eyes at the door, my jaw fell down once again in front of such sculptural and timeless beauty... Beautiful breasts, amazing hips and nice long shapely legs... Did I say beautiful eyes? Well, she offered an oil massage (which was SUPER hot!) followed by a shower together, also very nice. Followed by DATY (so wet, so juicy, so tasty!) and a little DATO... Her sexy voice is a real turn on when she comes, oh my God.... BBBJ and I was done! She brought me back from the dead with one hell of a handjob, followed by CG and reverse CG, what a superb behind! I was done there again... Finished by another nice shower together and sent her away with a sweet kiss... All in all, she's the perfect GFE, funny, sexy, intelligent and naughty! I hope she will allow me to see her again and again and again...

This also my first post. Angeleye took my last minute incall appointment and despite my late arrival with the grace of true professional. After seeing her first time, I have to agree with Paranoid666 Angeleyes is an alsolute beauty. Both her eyes and soft lips are intoxicating. I really enjoyed our LFK and she really gets wet during DATY. After a oil message and BBBJ, we enjoyed MISS and CG. These days I am a one SOG kind-a-guy for one hour but next time perhaps I will ask for 2 hours so that I can spend more time enjoying her fine round ass. She is definitely not a spinner but as natural full figure blonde she fits my fantasy. I agree with the other posts, she an excellent GFE that I will most definitely repeat.

Each of these guys is absolutely right. I saw AA a short while ago. After a nice steamy shower where we investigated each other, she showed me her wonderful body in an up close and personal sort of way. She was quite accomodating and has a wonderful taste when DATY is available. I'll be visiting her again.

OMG!!! ....saw Angeleyes for the 1st time a few days ago....ah, the memories to last a lifetime...for me, I cannot imagine a woman more motivated or having a better attitude and genuine passion for her calling than Angeleyes....in my mind, she goes way more than the extra mile to provide an exceptional personalized service...just from our brief correspondence prior to our first meeting she is totally professional but very sexy in her brief texts..., courteous, informative, plus I did my own research on her (duh!!), trying to find out what she enjoys...y'know...fun stuff....I discovered something that she enjoys and that which I ADORE...perfect match!!!....anyhoo, I arrive...she is a vision of loveliness..gorgeous in a super classy black ensemble...I love seeing a woman in black stockings almost as much as enjoying her soft yet toned naked legs.....she's my perfect fantasy of a beautiful, yet SUPER horny and hot princess...her AMAZING eyes!!.....incredible smile (reminded me of a sweet elementary school teacher I dated years ago...you get the picture...) her gorgeous, smooth skin (to see and lovingly caress her gorgeous soft skin..a special treat!!)...as soon as I stepped out of her invigorating and refreshing shower....she says, "outfit on or off?....I hesitate, since she took the trouble to wear such a hot outfit for moi....the animal side of me wins out...."Off, I said please, as politely yet with utter glee at the prospect of her being exquisitely naked.....she proceeds to blow my mind with a personalized show unlike I've never seen up close...with ALL due respect to her MANY lovely qualities.....she is MAJOR BOOTYLICIOUS........!! YUMMY........!...a small, sexy little waist, her lovely breasts with responsive, erect nipples..After I had the honor of tasting her awesome delectable delights (she guided me so well just by the sound of her earthy sighs and moans...such music to my ears...in all honesty (I ain't 39 no more..) she then proceeded to get me harder than I ever expected to be on that day with her special ways (and those sweet glances just to show me she enjoyed making eye contact.....she knew so well I wanted to enjoy watching her succulent ass bounce up and down as I enjoyed her doggie style...darling, forgive me if I'm revealing too much of our time together...I just feel it's important to qualify my opinion with fact!!!..her lovenest was so warmly decorated...I love candles, particularly vanilla...really sets the mood for me...here's this gorgeous woman, totally into pleasing me....talk about living in the moment..a moment of paradise!!..enjoying every second plus you know she has taken the time to prepare everything to be just right for you....so you can feel free to frolick and explore...no worries...only pure pleasure..how good does that feel?!....what an amazing ride, dear sweet Angeleyes...till we meet again....xo

Sounds like a great, memorable experience....Ottawa is lucky to have her by the sounds of it.....but they should really share her a little by sending her off to Winnipeg for a little visit...I'm sure she would turn this town upside down!!

Well I can assure you all that is said is true I saw this lady on Wed and boy what a treat she does know how to treat a man things were not rushed and we able to explore all we wanted to she is a sweetheart boys give her you undevided attention and she will return the favour

Ok...I've met Angeleyes a couple weeks ago (sorry for the late review, but I'm just coming off of my cloud as of now!) and it was an amazing experience. I was thinking about making up some crappy review and keep her all for myself but I won't because, well, it would be hard to explain to my wife why there is a sweet and beautiful lady in our basement for one, and also, Angeleyes deserves all the attention that she can get. So my friends, let me share, and you won't be dissapointed!

First of all, I have to say that her pictures don't do her justice. In my opinion, she is by far much more prettier in person. I don't know if it's the camera, the angle but I was surprised and very happy (you know what I mean) when I walked through that door! A little meet and greet (or should I say she was saying something while I was staring at what I was about to get myself into..Should I rephrase that?) Then the clothes came off, revealing her inner beauty, and off to the shower were we went to freshen up a little.

This lady is gem to look at! Her beautiful smile, her amazing eyes, her whole body is like a work of art! If she was made out of stone, I would stare at her for hours! But lucky me, she's not, instead I got to play with this statuesque beauty!

After the shower, came the massage where i felt her soft skin against mine. Also a good opportunity for her to get oiled up which made her body all shiny and soft and slippery and... (I'll be back in 15 mins to finish this review)

Ok I'm back! Then came the fun part. Since she was very pleasant to be with, (and also because my brain was like pink Jello and I coudn't think of anything) I have decided to let my faith into her hands and let her please me any way she wanted. Good decision! She started off with an amazing BBBJ and nothing gets me more than to look into my eyes while performing. Her amazing big blue eyes did the trick alright! While she was performing, I got introduced to a very beautiful shaved pussy that was loudly screaming my name...Hard to resist the temptation, DATY it is. Mmmm and oh so good it was... But it wasn't all she had in mind. The best was yet to come and little did I know, she was a cowboy on me riding her pony until I decided to go doggy to admire that beautiful ass of hers... Oh and what an ass it is too... "Go getter" it's what it says, tattooed on her butt cheek. The expression makes a lotta sense when she gives you a taste of what she can do with her ass. I couldn't last. An explosion of joy hunted me down quicker than I would've liked but it was all worth it. It was great!

I want to thank her because she did end my work week in a great way and made my weekend very happy! I will go back again, and again, and again.. :smile:

I have to second the above review. I don't make it to Ottawa often, but when I do a stop to visit Angeleyes is certainly in the schedule.

Angeleyes makes you feel unlike anything I have ever experienced with an SP. She is lovely and sweet and very attentive to your every desire.

Treat this one well boys!

I just started using this site a few days ago and got Angeleyes number off it. Went out on a limb and glad I did. A beautiful young woman, she was polite and very patient with my overactive nerves. Can't say enough good things about her. And she made the experience very memorable. I'll definitely go back to see her assuming I can work up the nerve. :grin:

I finally had the chance to see this love lady. Her location was ok, easy to find, once inside the building I make my way to her floor, knock on the door and it opens, I can?t see anyone until I get in and there she is, and angel for sure. Her pictures do not really do her justice and I told her that. We engage in a kiss then a few more then she lead me to the bed room and we proceed to kiss even more. He pulls away and pulls up her tiny dress (if that?s what you call it) and I see her amazing ass. She leans over the bed putting that ass in my crotch and begins to move it around. She can shake that ass.

She then lay on her back on the bed and I move in to kiss her some more as she is a great kissed, while we are kissing I am feeling her nice boobs and also running my hand down her legs towards her smooth kitty. I moved in for a few minutes of DATY then she tells me I am over dressed and we begin to remove our cloths.

She then gets me on the bed and begins a fabulous BBBJ with lots of spit and eye contact. She has an amazing tongue. I could only take a few minutes of this then she puts the cover on and rides me like I have never been rode before. She got me of in no time with the movement of her ass. After a clean up and a wonderful massage we were ready for round two.

This round began with missionary then I finished by seeing her ass in the air with her chest on the bed in Doggie, what and ass.

After another clean up, we showered together and I was gone. She is a great conversationalist and an all around great lady. I am glad I had the opportunity to see her as she will be the last SP I see.

Angeleyes is my second SP as I am new to the hobby, and I was eyeing her ad and noticed her great reviews, so I skipped out early and called her last minute (I know, I know but time is so hard to get these days)

I managed to get a last minute 1/2 with her, her place is convenient and clean, she is sweet and a great kisser. poetry should be written about that sweet ass of hers. 1/2 was great, but I do recommend an hour you need time to explore and be with this girl!.:smile:

I felt that AngelEyes deserved another one. I have had the pleasure of her company twice now and the second time was even better than the first. All anyone needs to know is that she is a beautiful young woman who will show you respect in return for the respect she is due. Her patience is almost as endearing as her eyes. She even took the time to explain some acronyms to me I didn't understand (still don't know all of them). In short, she is simply outstanding.

I had an urge... I had to get some more...

Saw her pics again, remembered what it was like...Hard to resist...

Saw her on Live Webcam this morning in the chat room... That was it. Trust me I've found a way to leave work early to get my fix...

Once again, I'm satisfied... Tomorrow will be a great day, I'll be smiling to everyone while the movie of me giving it to her doggystyle will be playing in my head to the song ♫♪ I see you baby, shaking that ass...Shaking that ass...Shaking that ass ♪♫

:grin:

I had the opportunity of meeting up with this beautiful exotic beauty again tonight!!! Angel eyes is sexy, beautiful, smart, stunning, intelligent, and soooooooo much more and as always as my first visit with her "simply the best" She has the most sexiest ass you can imagine and just looking at it..... I want to explode. She knows how exactly how to shake it.

I would repeat every single day if I could!!!!

Thanks again for the lovely shower afterwards!!!

Tony

So after finally getting over my nervousness I book 2 hour session with Angeleyes and what can be said? she is a very attractive women, she has the ass of a goddess and man can she move it. nice place, easy to get too. The BJ was amazing and great hands, and man can she ride you. just a great expierence. also the shower is awesome and clean.

Angeleyes pictures do not reflect how cute and beautiful she is. I was very very pleasantly surprised by her overall look, her welcome was warm and I immediately felt at ease.

Being an older guy (57) I like to be seduced, Angeleyes was fantastic. From entering the unit to exiting everything flowed, she was natural, at ease, accommodating and the right amount of coy, sexy and seductress.

I could easily become addicted to her. Highly recommended.

So my second Rendezvous and I must say it was even better then the first, A lot more relax and we had a lot of things to talk about. I recommend the 2 hour session because you get to enjoy this blond bombshell. Nothing is more sexy then oiling her backside :-D, Trully something you have to experience with her and her hand are so nice on your back the massage is a great part of the package, She's very open and nice just have to give her a try to really know what I'm talking about.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.