HOW many of you guys really into bbbj ?

Guest psoe

I am a big fetish of bbbj...does anyone provide it in ottawa? appreciate for your help.

I'm right there with ya buddy, get ahold of Christine on EC or Alexis in the sun, both very good, especially Christine.

I'm right there with ya buddy, get ahold of Christine on EC or Alexis in the sun, both very good, especially Christine.

Do you have a link to Christine ?

Are you referring to a service provider who advertises under a different name by chance? EC does not have a Christine advertising in Barrie.

Okay Christine is Joyful Spirit here in Ottawa on EC. She is teh best when it comes to bbbj, even bbbjtcws, wow - really gets into it. You own't be dissapointed.

Guest psoe
Okay Christine is Joyful Spirit here in Ottawa on EC. She is teh best when it comes to bbbj, even bbbjtcws, wow - really gets into it. You own't be dissapointed.

awww thanks a lot dude! appreciate!!

Guest legslovers4

How old is Joyfull spirit?

Guest king

I think Joy is a girl who does incalls on Bank street. I have seen her few months ago. She is young slim with nice curves and she is very beautiful. She is new in the business.

Guest integrety
I think Joyful Spirit is a very young woman and her incalls is on Bank street. I have seen her few months ago. She is young, slim with nice curves and she is very beautiful. She is going to the university and she is new in this business.
Are you kidding me? This woman is almost 50 yrs old and been around for a while. The description you gave must be from someone else. I invite you to take a look at Joyful spirit's profile and you will come back from your dream.

I met Joyful, she not 18 but who cares, I walked in she gave me a hug

Kissed me from my neck down, got me hard , did doggie and yes, I pulled out while looking at the curve white ass and off came the condom. She was Joyful ready for a BBBJ for a mouth full.

I had my cum drink, celery,pineapple juice and apple juice with lecithin, I came a load full. She is a trooper.

I waited 20 minutes and she was ready again for a mouthfull.

Worth every dollar, plus a tip for this one $$$$

Salute.

can someone please send me her number in a P.M. because waiting for her to email me could take a while.

She does not post her number on her ads so this is a good indication that she prefers to be contacted by email upfront. I would suggest you respect this wish and not seek out a contact number for first contact.