Setting font style and color

Is there a way instead of each time when composing a thread/pm/reply to anything that you can have your font style and color preset instead of each time manually having to apply the settings? If someone has this wonderful answer it would be greatly appreciated if you could assist me with this answer :)

I don't play around with the lettering myself, but I believe you go into your User Control Panel (User CP) click on that. When that opens up comes a menu

Right underneath Your Control Panel go into Customize Profile.

From there you can play around to get the text and background colors you want.

This is just an educated guess, emphasis on guess, but I think that's how you do it

Good luck

RG :-)

Actually this is not possible the default vbulletin software does not support such a feature, you must change the font style/size and colour each time.

The settings in the user cp are for adjusting the look of your user profile, not the user posts.

And that said, some members consistently pick a colour and/or particular font which I kind of appreciate. I'm sure it doesn't take much effort. Of course a simple notepad file on your desktop could contain the font and colour markup coding (both opening and closing) so you could just cut and paste that before you begin writing a post. Like below of course I have to change the square brackets to round ones so it doesn't get marked up.

(COLOR="SeaGreen")(FONT="Book Antiqua")Type here(/FONT)(/COLOR)

• Like 1