New to CERB: Vanguard

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member from Ottawa that has been slowly reading and soaking in information. I'm a virgin hobbyist that's still learning the ropes. So far my visit here has been really educational.

I'm really impressed with this community of friendly people. This forum has helped me dispell any misconceptions that I had about the business from movies, TV, and family. Too many stories about pimps, drugs and guns had me fooled for a while, but I'm glad to know the truth now. I know those things still exist, but I can now separate the difference between a professional Service Provider, and the bad decisions that people make in life whether they're an SP or not.

I'm also learning that there's a certain way to do things, and certain way not to do things with an SP. There are certain questions you just don't ask. I've already stepped on someones toes with some unintentional inapropriate questions. I feel kind of like I'm in a mine field and keep stepping on all of the mines, so let me know any time I put my foot in my mouth at and I'll edit my post.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! I'm happy to be here! Play safe!

Vanguard

Welcome Vanguard! I am really pleased to learn that CERB has put down the stereotypes and set straight yet another new member! Seems the world does watch too much American TV and movies that do tend to portray the industry very incorrectly.

So welcome to CERB, I hope you learn as much or more here than I did.

Very kindest regards,

BackRubMan

Welcome to CERB! I'm glad you're finding the community helpful in dispelling illusions and clarifying etiquette.

I think that's one of the most important things that CERB can do for people who are just starting to explore the landscape. It means that responsible people who want to inform themselves before taking the plunge have a place that helps. And unlike some passive "guide to the industry" site, CERB is chock full of real people! :)

I wish you many fun adventures with the lovely and intriguing women you'll find here.

Hello and welcome!!!!

Cerb is a pretty friendly place and an absolute hub for all kinds of info about adult services. I'm happy that you see the difference between misinformation, the misinformed, and an educated decision. Really, thank you for the time u took to do so. <3

If read all the sticky notes I'm sure u'll do fine :)

Posted via Mobile Device