Mystique69

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest i***k***

I had the pleasure of meeting the very sexy Mystique69 this evening and I must say she's as sexy in person as she is in her photos. Mystique is very open and easy to talk with. We chatted about tattoos, domination and sexy outfits as we got comfortable with each other.

Mystique was wearing a hot shiny black & purple corset, snug black mini skirt and funky black and white pump heels. Mystique has a fantastic body, her tats and piercings are extremely sexy. I especially liked the nipple rings. :)

We had a great time, especially as this was my first shot at full CBJ which I normally don't do. Mystique definitely made up for the fact the I was wrapped up while she was introducing herself to the lil guy. We explored each others bodies while trying many positions, all of which felt (and looked) extremely good.

Thanks for the great time Mystique and welcome to Ottawa!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I just got home after seeing Mystique and my my, what a magical lady!

I had just worked a 10 hour day, 15 minutes to get home from a meeting, 15 minute shower, 15 minutes to get to Mystique so I was pretty stressed walking through her door, but just her presence relaxed me. There is something intangible about her that I can't quantify. For me, meeting an SP is about chemistry and for me Mystique not only has character but is a super sexy smart girl.

When I left, after the hour, honesty, as I walked toward the elevator, without thinking, I literally said "WoW" outloud, lol.

Thank you for visiting Ottawa Mystique. I hope you return soon.

Guest gagagaga

I'm jealous...I really wanted to meet her, but schedules would not align and ...boom...she was all booked up.

Guest kkottawa

Pain.

Searing pain, the likes of which I had not endured in ages.

Scars across my body, entrenched so deep that they will survive my passing unto the ends of time itself.

:-P

Ok, so they've all healed now and I have recovered fully ;)

My time with the Lady was immensely enjoyable.

She is very beautiful and very easy to talk to about anything. And she really enjoys what she does.

I loved exploring her tattoos, her piercings, her boots, her clothes and her toy collection. And everything else ;)

I loved every moment with her.

Thank you Mystique

Hopefully see you soon :)

K

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.