I am looking for help, I am looking for the best massage in Ottawa. I work downtown so that would be the best location, any suggestions

You'll have to provide some criteria for "best". Do you mean the actual massage itself, the finish, the options for the finish, or something else? A lot of these are really about personal preference, so you're going to get a lot of varied opinions about "best". You'll get a more useful answer if you provide some information about what you're looking for.

If you are looking for a massage....then go to a regitered RMT.....if you are looking for "other"......I agree with Caveman

Well not downtown but the best massage I know is Michelle_MA.

Best massage I ever had in this biz.

I am looking for help, I am looking for the best massage in Ottawa. I work downtown so that would be the best location, any suggestions

Sweetest massage with Bethany is pretty incredible too if you like your therapist to be curvy in all the right places. Sorry I am a boob and but guy....The shower together is also something to try at least once...a week...and the body slides...

Damn , I have to see her again!

Michelle MA is by far the best I've seen in Ottawa (and I've seen her several times), she takes her time, seems to love what she does and you'll be completely stress free at the end of the shortest hour of your life.

Guest gagagaga

guys, guys...let's not forget the fantastic Marie Soleil at Oceana in Hull. Now that's an amazing massage and one of the best bod's around.

Body Basics on Riverside ....Rosa.....amazing massage......

I think you mean BodyCare....

I was looking the best happy ending massage in the downtown area, I work near Bank St so if anybody can help me out. I have seen lots on Bank St but have not gone in yet?

Any Suggestion

Marie Soleil at Oceana is really good. I went to visit her a few weeks ago. She offer DATY, which is nice but she only offers 1 release. However, I still think Bethany is the best. She has a nice full body with amazing breasts and the best thing about her service is that she offers 2 to 3 releases.

Many people here, including myself, cite CMJ as the best in Ottawa. Until this weekend I'd not tried one outside the city.

My goodness...

Two words: Steeles Royal.

Nothing in Ottawa compares. CMJ is the closest, but there's a few things about the service I got at Steeles that did the unthinkable - they topped CMJ. (and I don't mean 'crossing the line', because they don't do that there either).

Michelle_MA was my first massage. Wow to say the least.

Hey Mr. Pancake, I am so curious how Steeles topped CMJ? Very interested, as I am extrememely impressed with the service at CMJ? Care to share what made it so good?? Enquiring minds want to know!!