Sexy Taylor

I finally had the chance to meet the sexy Taylor at Hianna's on Friday. What a treat!!! She is much taller than expected, about 5'10" and she is curvy in all the right places with long blond hair (dark hair with highlights!), glasses which looks very naughty on her and lots of tattoos with at least one piercing in the right nipple.

I was sceptical of the location but that changed very fast when I saw Taylor. We proceeded to the room and I got naked on the table. When she got back and noticed I was naked, she ask me if she could get naked too and I had to say yes to make it fair.

She started by rubbing massage oil on her body and start to massage my back with a very nice soft touch. then she moved up in front of my head to massage my shoulders and I could admire the view of this nicely shaved pussy... what a view.

During our encounter, there was a lot of mutual teasing , touching , nibbling...and...and...and the rest stayed in that room...

Let me tell you that Taylor is by far the best experience I had with an MP, she looks serious behinh the school teacher's glasses but once you know how to wake up the beast in her, she is hot , hot , hot and very responsive.

We had a wonderfull time and i plan to repeat as often as my wallet let me do it...Do not get turned down by the bad looks of the place, wait until you are in taylor's hands and all this bad memory will go away....

BTW, the owner of the place , Maria, is planning on renovating the place and add showers in the near future.

You can PM me for other interesting details...

I would visit again
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.