Babybambi An Angel in disguise

I was in Ottawa for a few days and looking for some companionship. My preference is petite. Had tried a few emails to try and set something up prior to time in Ottawa, but my schedule changed at last minute. When I got to Ottawa started research, sent a PM to babybambi and she reponded almost immediately, finally picked up phone & called her. She was pleasant and easy to talk with on phone and easy to set up outcall appointment.

I have not covered all that she offers, thats for you to find out and as always YMMV.

I opted for 2 hours thank God I did, 1 hour would not have been enough to enjoy all this Angel has to offer. She arrived on time and was even better looking than photos on website. Welcomed with a big hug and passionate kiss. We talked a bit so that we got comfortable with each other, can she ever carry on a great conversation. Then it was onto the main event, I will not go into details thats between her and I but she is very talented & an awesome young woman. She loves to DFK, daty,and a variety of positions. I was able to cum 2 times and she has a favorite position for herslf to orgasm, it was great to see the expression on her face when she did. She's very cuddly and loves to snuggle up and be cuddled. You guys in Ottawa are so lucky to have this Angel in your presence, please treat her right.

Will I repeat? Yes everytime I am back in Ottawa.:-D

• Like 2

Hi,

I have been back now for a week and a bit now as I went away for a year and I had the opportunity to meet up with Bambi yesterday. I have only been with one other SP and both were great.... but Bambi takes that nervous feeling from inside as soon as that door opens.

She is an amazing woman, smart, beautiful, sexy, and I could go on and on.

I had a great time Bambi and thanks again :)..

Have to aggree with the guys on Bambi. Not normally attracted to tiny spinners, but she is a cutie. She is also fun to chat with. Some guys don't like their couch time, but I sure do.

Just FYI couch time can turn really hot with her, so double the fun. Also got to give her, her first massage too. To me she has a nice little bod and a sweet smile.

I would recommend seeing Bambi and discount the review on another board.

Well I finally got back to Ottawa area, before I came I had set up time with Bambi again, this time, it was something I have never tried before an over night encounter. Am I happy that I did, got to know this Angel even better. We started the evening with some perfectly chilled wine, a platter of cheese and some freshfruit and some absolutely wonderful couch time to get to know each other in the way 2 lovers should. Knowing the mental side and connecting with each other is most important to me, the physical side then becomes outstanding. It is call seduction of each other. Then it was off to reap the rewards of the intimate seduction ...all I can say is OMG. Some great very vigorous daty (thats between us) wonderfull passionate DFK, a mind blowing BBBJ, might I say her mouth is as soft as cotton and smooth as silk. Then the main event in a variety of positions..wow. Then some fine cuddling and enjoying exploration of each other body. We drifted off in each others arms...2 spent lovers. It was great holding her the whole evening and many times waking up with both of us again softly caressing each other from head to toe. An evening to remember a lover I will never forget.:grin::grin:

After the steamy overnight encounter, just did not get enough of this wonderful young Angelic woman, so back for my third encounter. This time only for a short 2 hours session, again we started wih a chilled bottle of wine, perfectly matched for what was to ensue. Again some marvelous couch time chatting about many of both of our favourite things, again the mental seduction of this charming Angel. Then it was off to some incredible DFK and that really turns me on, some perfect cuddling and caressing of each other, enjoying each others body and more. The BBBJ was even more incredible than the last I just can't express in words the way it felt. She was so intent on making sure that I had all the pleasure and my god did I explode, my body was trembling from the pleasure and exhaustion. We cuddled and layed in each others arms for the balance of the time. I can hardly wait to get back to see her again. She's an absolute incredible woman and lover. Thanks Bambi for eveything.:-D:-D

I gotta admit Bambi is one angel in disguise... she is very cute, cute smile, very open and is unique in many ways, she shows that she cares more about your happiness, she put a smile on my face on a day where i was soo gloomy and sad, she is very soft and smooth, she makes your every fantasy come true. She made sure i was comfortable and made sure we got a chance to get to know one another, I would definitely recommend her and definitely going to repeat it. :-P

• Like 1

This time instead of putting it in the Recommendations I actually did a Review of this Angel. I agree she will always put a smile on your face, a bounce in your step and a song in your heart, no matter how down or gloomy you are. She is a very genuine and caring person.:grin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.