Just curious to see if there are any ladies that visit PEI (charlottetown) and have sucessful visits..

A trip there maybe fit into my schedule...

I have had a weekend trip to Summerside and had good booking numbers. I was originally only going to do 4 calls day but ended up doing 5 and 6 because of the interest. I have a feeling that isn't typical though. There are a few amazing guys that are very loyal, but I don't think there are a whole lot of hobbyists in the general public.

I should be a little more clear about my post. I WILL be going back for sure, I may not have made as much money I could have made by taking a trip somewhere else. But it was well worth the trip both financially and for the amount of fun I had.

• Like 1

I should be a little more clear about my post. I WILL be going back for sure, I may not have made as much money I could have made by taking a trip somewhere else. But it was well worth the trip both financially and for the amount of fun I had.

I can't speak for anyone else Allyson but I know I really enjoyed our time together both mentally and of course physically!

For anyone who is interested in learning more about Allyson here is the recommendation thread that I am very fortunate to have started for her here in the PEI section.

I had a successful trip there a few months back Amelia. The guys are great! Hoping to return soon when I can get away for a night or two :)

I had a successful trip there a few months back Amelia. The guys are great! Hoping to return soon when I can get away for a night or two :)

Gentlemen I never had the chance to meet with Sierra on her trip here but I have met her in the past and she is a gem! If/when she returns you owe it to yourself to meet her...as do I come to think of it!

I would post a link to my recos. for Sierra, as I have with other ladies in this thread, but they were early in my posting career and therefore not my finest work.

• Like 1

Just curious to see if there are any ladies that visit PEI (charlottetown) and have sucessful visits..

A trip there maybe fit into my schedule...

Amelia,

I visited Charlottetown for the first time in May and I had the opportunity to meet some very fine gentlemen. Not only were the gentlemen a real treat but it is definitely worth taking the time to visit the island too. I know I really enjoyed myself when I was there and I plan on going back as soon as I have the chance!

• Like 1

Amelia,

I visited Charlottetown for the first time in May and I had the opportunity to meet some very fine gentlemen. Not only were the gentlemen a real treat but it is definitely worth taking the time to visit the island too. I know I really enjoyed myself when I was there and I plan on going back as soon as I have the chance!

It will come as no surprise to those who know me that I have been singing Gabriellas praises since the moment I left her hotel room on her first visit. It is on that note that I am ecstatic to hear that she had an enjoyable trip and plans on returning...soon I hope! (Wink, wink)

As per the developing tradition of this thread here is this recommendation that I wrote for Gabby on her inaugural visit to Charlottetown.

• Like 1

Seems to me Charlottetown wasn't as good to me...I had one single hour booking and one complete no show. Both men off of Cerb.

It will probably be an once in a life time trip!

xo Emily Marie

• Like 1

Like any city, you don't know till you try it...Business will vary from lady to lady and it is best just to take that chance....What works for one may not work for others, but you don't know unless you try.

• Like 1

Seems to me Charlottetown wasn't as good to me...I had one single hour booking and one complete no show. Both men off of Cerb.

xo Emily Marie

Yes as Emily R. put it this does suck but just to clarify your visit was for less than 24 hours ranging from 6 PM until 11 AM then next morning.

xo Emily Marie

I feel bad for not having booked when the opportunity was there. I hope luck finds a way to bring you around to our island again.

I was visiting the Charlotte-town, PEI area for only one day and decided to post an ad pretty much last minute and received no replies from cerb members. The replies I did get were from guys looking for services/rates I was unwilling to offer.

Guest jrose

Well, I live only a short side trip from the way there if you are coming form NB, and you pass right by my place for folks coming from Halifax. Any of you lovely ladies who want to stop in for a quick stop on the way just let me know :)