Threatening or Stalkers

I once again seem to be a victim of a gentlemen who wants to send me nasty emails and threaten to expose me. I am unsure of why he would want to involve himself in my life. I don't recognize his name, email. In fact I am 100% sure I have never ever seen him. So how can a man hate me with such conviction as to assume a role of pure anger. I always try to be fair, loving and supportive to all men/ women that I encounter in my life.

He even makes reference to exposing me to my child, I take this very serious as my child is my life and true love.

What should I do?

How would you handle such a vicious attack on your home front?

When does a threat turn into a attack?

I have never had a stranger so assured of his ideas of me and how I should be handled, targeted and intimidated.

Again I ask why???

I have been around 4 years now, not one bad review, bait or switch, or unhappy client. I love my men and I have worked hard to build a reputable name. It scare's me to think that a stranger could hate me with such rage and violent writings.

A very confused and bewildered young women... Paige

have you made a report to anyone about this? if someone is stalking you, you have every right (no matter how you two met...client/ SP relation etc) to make a complaint...especially if it involves your family.

I dont know what units are available in Ottawa, I haven't really looked into it, I just know there were specialized teams when I was working in Toronto for working girls who were threatened or abused by clients...they helped me get out of a very sticky situation and it was for mere threats to me and my child.

threats are threats....they should always be taken seriously and reported IMO. some people might say "oh its just talk"...but what happens if talk becomes walk?

I wish you the best of luck dealing with this, if I hear about any services you can call you will be the first to know

I once again seem to be a victim of a gentlemen who wants to send me nasty emails and threaten to expose me. I am unsure of why he would want to involve himself in my life. I don't recognize his name, email. In fact I am 100% sure I have never ever seen him. So how can a man hate me with such conviction as to assume a role of pure anger. I always try to be fair, loving and supportive to all men/ women that I encounter in my life.

He even makes reference to exposing me to my child, I take this very serious as my child is my life and true love.

What should I do?

I have never had a stranger so assured of his ideas of me and how I should be handled, targeted and intimidated.

Again I ask why???

I have been around 4 years now, not one bad review, bait or switch, or unhappy client. I love my men and I have worked hard to build a reputable name. It scare's me to think that a stranger could hate me with such rage and violent writings.

Paige,

I am astounded. There is nothing that your fans can do except provide moral support (unless you want a gang of us to be your bodyguards) - and this makes me angrier. I have complete disgust for people who want to victimize others - particularly by bullying and anonymity.

A threat *is* an attack!

Why? He likely wants to control you and since he cannot, he wants to lash out at you.

But I also urge you to consider speaking to the domestic violence unit who have recently helped a close friend of mine have her stalker jailed.

e

• Like 1

Your such a sweet heart I have no idea why any man would want to treat you this way!

If it's a "guy"(might be a competitor) more than likely he has problems with woman and for some reason in his mind your a suragate for who ever he actually hates (mother,lover,coworker). Most bullies are like Dogs (all bark no bite) ... it's the quite ones you got to watch. The fact he told you what he was going to do is a sigh he is a wimp and just trying to inflict emotional pain (otherwise it would have been done).

My advice is to tell him that he will do what he will do and you can change it and your not going to worry about it, on the other hand you have many many friends that will bring the hurt back too him if he is stupid enough to try anything.

Paige you need to call the police thats what their there for. They can help you. I had a guy once who threatened me,tried to blackmail me,stalked me...you name it he did it. I slept with a baseball bat beside me for weeks. Afraid to leave my apt. Eventually it got so bad i called the police. Believe me i was so afraid of calling them but more afraid of what this person would do.

Turned out it was a guy from NYC...the police had tracked his ip address or something and i knew who he was. I had to give them a pic of him {which thankfully i found one on the Internet}..gave them his phone number and all info i had. I never heard from him again....

so be brave and call the police.

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

wow great info Ariane!.....that spells it out and leaves the reader totally confident. No one should have the power to threaten someone...no matter what they do! do you really think an officer is going to take his side trying to traumatize a family because he's tattle-tale-ing on "what you do"? people like that make me so angry...but make me laugh at the same time because they have no idea what kind of hole they're digging themselves when they think they're digging our's

on a lighter note ...i hate bullies.......they smell like poo

Thank you that post 'what to do' is very informative. I really don't want to involve the police if I don't have to. Could involving the police affect my family ( i.e my child )???

I have all emails saved, and printed now... If it has to come to the police measure...

Paige the advise above to you should be taken...LE is the best route to go. I know you stood by my side, when I was in need, so if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.

Hugs sweetie!

Thank you that post 'what to do' is very informative. I really don't want to involve the police if I don't have to. Could involving the police affect my family ( i.e my child )???

I have all emails saved, and printed now... If it has to come to the police measure...

calling the police will not affect your child not calling them may...be safe

Annessa, thanks!

I wish I could take credit but this post was written by JAG, a woman who also had received threats online. At first, she was terrified but she then decided to deal with the situation. She was very reluctant to go to the police but it seems they were very understanding of her situation.

Paige, I don't see how this could affect your family. What are you afraid of precisely?

There must be a way to make sure of it while being anonymous. Maybe you could contact the RCMP from a public phone and explain your situation. You have nothing to lose if they don't know who you are.

Paige,

I am SO sorry that you are going through this. I have been the victim of a stalker and it ultimately lead to me having a nervous breakdown. I strongly recommend that you seek out the help of the police. If you're still wary of taking that route, you can always try calling Stella http://www.chezstella.org/stella/?q=en/ here in Montreal. I know that you're in Ottawa but I'm sure that they can provide you with invaluable information and resources, nonetheless.

You can also track his IP address, so that you know if he actually lives in town. Here is an IP tracker that you can use http://aruljohn.com/track.pl

I'm glad that you publicly asked for help. This a great board with great people and I'm sure I speak for everyone else when I say that we're here for you.

Be safe.

*Hugs*

Ava xoxo

• Like 1

What should I do?

Again I ask why???

At this point Paige, the "why" is not relevant anymore. Don't let him win by letting him manipulate you, scare you, control you, etc... Take matters into your own hands and fight back!

Post #5 by Ariane, written by JAG on another board should help you a lot on how to deal with this particular situation.

This and moral support from your close friends should help you get through this!

Don't give up! Be strong!

xox

• Like 1

Very sorry to se this happen to anyone, but most especially to nice people like you. nice people are usually the prey of these "people', as they often could not handle one of 'their" elk.

PM sent, take good care.

Oh Paige, I'm sorry that you're experiencing this.

I know you're worried about the effect it might have on your child, but think of it this way: which would you prefer? the possibility that your child might learn what you do, or the possibility that harm could come to your child if you don't do anything?

Please, please go to the police. If you ever need anything, a safe place to stay, anything, please let me know.

Sorry Paige,

I can't offer anything in the way of help or advice.

I want to offer support and wishes that this doesn't escalate any further and neither you or your child are physically or emotionally harmed.

Paige, you've got some heard some great advice already I've also contacted you seperately as well to offer support. Don't worry the Cowboy has your back and a long with the support of this caring community of GOOD loving people we'll shut the asshole down in no time. This is the stuff that just boils my blood!

Guest f***2f***

I'm appalled that anyone would do this to such a great person as yourself....well to anyone but especially to you. I hope the advice here is helpful. I wouldn't know where to start with this stuff but the advice of this caring community has always been of value to me so I'm sure it's good now.

Keep your chin up and don't let this paralyse you from taking action to counter this nasty attack. I wish I had more I could do....like the rest I am willing to help you if there is anything I could do to help....if it comes down to a moving scenario...I got a truck and can lift and tote...

Don't let this bastard get you down sweetie...good thoughts coming your way!!

Guest i***k***

I'm not surprised. There are a lot of mean and cruel people out there. Take heart in your friends. Don't be afraid to ask for help and follow some of the advice here, you'll get through it!

Thanks again, don't worry igotaboner I'm not moving any where. I would never let a creeper chase me away...

I am so thankful for all the support and advice and PM's.

I have taken action and promise to post all info on Sp page so I can hopefully save another lady from having to deal with such a bottom feeder....

I love what I do, I am proud of what I do. Kisses too all of Ottawa...

Paige,

You have already made the first step in protecting yourself.

I think you could refer to him as something other than a gentleman.

The tables are already turning. If you are sure he knows so much about you, he is probably following this thread, and now knows that he may be tracted and exposed. I sense that you do not want to become hardened and suspicious. Consider it another excercise in self defense. You are now a cat with claws, not confused and bewildered. What you learn from this you can pass on to other girls.

Myself, I would set him up for a fall. Read his emails very carefully for clues,

odd or religious references, grammer, spelling mistakes.

What does he appear to want from you for his silence (Blackmail) ?

After reading this thread, he knows that you are not alone, and there are sly old dogs hanging around here that bite !

The most dangerous animal, is a mother protecting her young ! :evil:

All I gotta say is he picked the wrong girl (and best friend) to deal with!!

Love ya long time and big hugs!

Paige, I am sorry and appalled to hear that you are being harrassed/stalked by a very sick individual.

PM sent to you.

I wish you a quick resolve to your problem.

Paige even though we have never met, I have however read your posts and your clients testimonials you seem to be a great person. Your situation can escalate if you don't do anything about it. Call the police or hire a detective to look into it.

The fact that he knows you have a child can mean many things, he either read it in a post, or over heard you during a conversation or this person actually knows you and is willing to use this info and involve a child is very very dangerous. Have you checked your computer for spyware? Where did you get your computer? You can purchase equipment that can detect bugs in your home ( telephone, hiden camera's etc.)

Good luck

rub