squirters, big tits, mature?

any of these around? hopefully someone that can host? the woman on algoma is nice but i don't think she provides services

Big boobs? Look no further..... Call sugar, imo she's got the best set in town and I think she hosts. Mind u contacting the lady and asking her would be best :)

I'm a squirter but I don't host :(

I have no suggestions for mature (40+)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ***t***iv***

Thanks for the nod, Madison! & good advice about asking the lady you are into!

I suppose I do have a good sized pair lol, and I can host, but as far as squirting, that is definitely not my thing. I know you can train yourself to do that and some women are naturals, but if you haven't done that training, or aren't lucky enough to be a natural at it, well, then squirting depends on if the guy can make it happen! (and the woman has got to be comfortable enough to let it happen)

That said, I do know that the new woman I share many accommodations with, Mz. Behave, is mature (30-ish), has a very full chest and as we share most accommodations, she also hosts where I host. As for the squirt part, ummm, just refer to what I said above lol

good luck Slam!